Terms & Conditions
The term “Oakland Museum Women’s Board” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose office is P O Box 11605, Oakland, CA 94601. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and personal, noncommercial use only. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
- This website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, including but not limited to the design, layout, look and appearance, or is used by us with permission.
- The Oakland Museum Women’s Board, The White Elephant Sale and the Elephant logo are trademarks of The Oakland Museum Women’s Board. The Oakland Museum of California and its logo are the property of the Oakland Museum of California. All other trademarks are the property of their owners.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, which may have their own Privacy Policies. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). In addition, a link to this website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, availability or use, of such website.
- If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes to this page. This policy was last modified In September 2017.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceedings shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the state of California.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions, our online practices or your dealings with this website, please contact us at the address above.